Like finally, this page is done! I've been doing this bit by bit everyday, hoping to find the exact feel i want it to be. This layout may seem rather simple and easy to some of you but it took me great pain to figure out all those alien language in the configuration. *wiping sweat*
The past week has been pretty much of a roller coaster ride. For those of you who know what happen, you know what happen. For those who dont, you dont! Things seem to be getting better and im really glad for that. Special thanks to all who cared. I love you all! =)
I've been feeling rather stressed up these few days because my mountain-high of homework pile has yet to be touched! I just managed to push myself to my rusty-dusty table and dig out all my hol assignments. And i must say i feel v discouraged at the sight of the entire stack of worksheets. =( I wont be surprised if i couldnt finish everything bfore sch starts or mayb even missed out some of the work im supposed to do. My initial plan's been postponed time and again due to unforeseen circumstances. I guess that's why ppl always say we should have back-up plans or rather get things done early. =/ Come to think of it, it's funny how i'd rather fork out time to do this blog rather than to touch on my homework. Hehs.
Anyhow, i'll be back w happier posts soon! Wait for meeeee! =)
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done. Everything look nice and with the purple background, it makes the website more memorable and warm. Nice Job! Jia You! Jia You!
ReplyDeleteDO UR HW!!!!!
ReplyDeleteSTEVE: THANKS AH! =)
ReplyDeleteXY: YES MAM!