FINALLY my long awaited CNY break is here! Ever since hell(school) has begun, i've been so tied up w schwork and harmoc that i can hardly catch a good slp, let alone blogging. So that explains my once-in-a-while posts these days. But now it seems like i only have one more day to cherish before suffering resumes. =(
This yr's spring cleaning was quite a success for me. I felt quite accomplished for being able to throw away things that i used to couldnt bear to part with. So i guess this is one evidence to show that time can really heal. Glad that im also slowly moving away frm the garung guni attitude!
Depressing stuff aside. So ppl how's CNY? I hope you all had fun and most imptly, earn lots of angbao $$! Mine was not too bad! In the mrng, went out w my family to bai nian w shi fu. Thn came home to wait for the relatives to come my hse and bai nian. And thn in the evening, went over to my grandma's place to bai nian. So the entire day, i've been bai-nianing. Ok im like talking crap. What else is there to do other than to bai nian on CNY?! =/
My adorable niece that became my major entertainment for the day! I truly believe she has the in-born talent to act! =p
I heart this one the most!

Sry my post seems a little choppy. =/
GOOD NIGHT WORLD! =)

No comments:
Post a Comment