Thursday, March 26, 2009

Let it bloat! Let it bloat! Let it bloat!

BLOATBLOATBLOAT. My tummy is always so bloated, with air! Eat also bloat, dont eat also bloat. Grrrr..

Yay! It's e-learning today and tmr which means NO SCHOOL! Freedom~~There's no reason~~
Hahas. But somehow i couldnt get myself started.. I've logged in to the portal since 1 plus but i've yet to start on anything. Haissss. Waste time again. =( I've been having Mac cravings lately. Fried food to be exact. Rainbows arent that hard enough to spot these days. I've seen it twice within a week alrdy.

Chiu has gone to Cambodia..Sissy in Aussie..Cimin in Wuhan..Evrybody's overseas. Im overseas too, to them i mean. I wannnnnnna get out of SG too!! Have been reading Cimin's china blog and oh man, it seems so fun over there. Overseas learning trips are definitely something i've always wanted to experience. So much to learn, so much to see. 世界那么大!

Some quotes to share here:
“如果我们一直活在回忆里,那只会原地踏步,永远走不出过去。”- 心星的泪光
“生命是有限的,所以我们更应该珍惜。我们不能因为明天会发生什么难过,所以我们停止追求今天的快乐。 ”- 心星的泪光
"Giving up doesnt always means that you are weak, sometimes it just means that you are strong enough to let go."

Time really flies. March's coming to an end and it'd be April in a few days time. How much more time can we still waste?

No comments:

Post a Comment