I couldnt study now cause....i feel so bothered! =( I feel so guilty. Its only simple words yet i just couldnt bring myself to say it. Arghhhhh!
I pity my feet because i always like to torture them by squeezing into pumps that dont fit! My dad finds it bo liao for me having to plaster my toes and the back of my feet before i wear the pumps. Ah well. He'll never understand.
Daddy just told me he bought a massage chair and it'll be here on Sat! Not a big deal? IT IS A BIG DEAL! Because it benefits me! Hahaha! At the thought of sitting on on the comfy chair after a long day in sch and mugging simply makes me smile! So so excited! Now you can tell how easily contented i am these days. Little things make me happy because im trying to think of 一千个开心的理由!
I can hear hokkien songs coming from the community centre from my bedroom now. Most prolly an early mid-autumn celebration i guess. I kind of missed the good old days when i can play with candles and lanterns, feeling so carefree. And i always felt so xing fu to play with firecrackers back then.
But anyway..i dont think it's even possible now..Sooo...LOOK FORWARD is the key!
No comments:
Post a Comment