Thursday, August 26, 2010

消财挡灾

Went to visit the doctor just now. And he gave me medication which im bringing over to msia to apply. And its kinda funny when he read out my history. He said, in 2005 you came because you had rashes all over your limbs and face, in 2007 you came because your face is swollen and has rashes all over, in 2008 you came because your mouth area is swollen and thn this time, its your eyes area that has rashes and is swollen. LOL. I was telling mummy this doctor is the only person other than the family who has seen the worst of me. Probably he has nvr seen the normal faced me? LOL.

Ahh...i should rlly take all the products and see whats wrong. Eyecream 60 bucks doctor 30 bucks. I spent 90 bucks to swell and buy rashes. =( But like what my mum says, we shld be glad we could use money to get rid of these small misfortunes.

Right im leaving house alrdy..I hope i come back with my face fully healed! *fingers crossed*

Ciao and dont miss me too much. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment