I feel so bad for mistreating my blog this way. Coming back as and when i like, mostly during times when im down. Rewatching the taiwanese drama clip i posted below years back still has so much feels. Well i am still as worrying, as always.
Back to why i decided to blog today. So...it has not been well. I have graduated from sch for more than a year now but it seems like im facing some kind of quarter life crisis. I am neither satisfied with my job, nor my life. There's just this sunken feeling that's weighing me down everyday and ive been struggling for the longest time to get out of it. Idk what makes me happy anymore, or if there's anything that cld. I asked the close ones around and they tell me that ive to be realistic. That life is never perfect and i'd have to make do with being just ok most of the time...that i can only expect 50% of happiness and anything more than that is a bonus...that sometimes being emotionless is better than being upset.
I hope i'd never have to be just ok with my life.
I learnt that growing older also meant you learn more about yourself, and become more of who you really are. You develop your strengths, but your flaws also become more prominent. And sometimes these flaws that you discover about yourself might not be what you like and am proud of. So what if you cant change them? Acceptance. You learn to embrace and love yourself. And im still learning the ropes of how to.
I have a thousand and one thoughts running thru my mind now but i guess im stopping here. It's back to daily grind tmr :(
Gdnight.
Thursday, October 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment