Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Giddy giddy!

I woke up in the morning. Turned my head to the right...thn to the left..and felt like the room was shaking. Sat up straight and walked to the kitchen...felt like i was on a cruise. Was changing into my uniform when i got shocked by the pale face in the mirror. Even till now i still have this giddy and nauseous feeling. Went to the doctor and he said prolly due to insufficient rest. =/ But i doubt so actually. =( I guess the amount of money i spent on seeing the doctor this yr could buy me another coach wallet alrdy. If i could recall this is like the 4th or 5th time im down this yr. 犯太岁?

Dear God..please bless me..i need the strength to complete my A's this year! I REALLY REALLY NEED!!

Right now, i couldnt slp and thats why im posting at this hour. Couldnt do work the entire day which makes me quite stressed up now actually. I really hope the giddiness goes away tmr.

And i thought mayb i should take this chance to do a quick update on my recent life. For a long time..it has been school home tuition, school home tuition....

And this was taken on the way back home frm tuition one fine sunday with Mummy
Last last weekend, i attended my cousin's wedding at Marina Mandarin and managed to snap one or 2 shots. The rest are with my cousin.

Can you see the groom? This one's quite blur. But it was intended to snap the waiters on stage and not the groom! Haha. The highlight of the night was actually whn the waiters and waitresses walked into the ballroom with the sambal music in the background. They went up the platform and started dancing with the trays in their hands! How interesting huh!

My cousin and I. 相依为命ah! The adults and the younger generation split into 2 tables and our table was kinda empty. So throughout the night, he became my lameing partner!
As to suggestions from FY to post pictures of my heels, i wore it to the wedding night but my cousin has yet to send me the pictures! So i'll only have to wait till i get the pictures before i can share w you all!

Right, thats bout it. I guess this is one last interesting post i can post before A's! I'll go try slping now..*fingers crossed* So...BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment